This week I was honored with being awarded three awards for my blog. Suddenly knowing that there are actually people reading my blog out there was very exciting!! I was awarded these awards all from the blog Go Bake Yourself. If you have never visited this blog I highly suggest you do it because it is great!!. The first award I received was the Sunshine Award!
- Include the award logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Animal: Dog
- Favorite Number: 9 (don’t ask me why I’m not really sure)
- Favorite Non alcoholic drink: Sweet Tea
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My passion: baking of course
- Prefer getting or giving presents: both
- Favorite pattern: plaid
- Favorite Day of the week: Saturday
- Favorite Flower: Rose
I also received the Versatile Baking Award from Go Bake Yourself.
And here are the rules of this awesome award
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So for the seven things about me
- I was originally going to name this blog Blonde Baker, but the name was already take. I eventually found that blog and am now following it.
- I used to be a cheerleader, but quit before my final varsity year was over.
- I am one of the few people in the world who does not like thin mints.
- Even though everything in my blog that I bake is extremely unhealthy, I want to study nutrition in college and then become a nutritionist.
- The deadline for deciding where to go to college is basically a month away and I am still completely confused on which school I should pick.
- I’ve been to the Galapagos Islands
- I am deathly afraid of clowns!
Finally, I was also awarded the ABC of Me Award (aka the awesome blog content award).
The rules are simply to share facts about yourself using each letter of the alphabet before sharing the award along.
Acting- I do theatre
Baking- obviously I bake
Cheerleading- I used to be a cheerleader
Dance- I used to think that I was a good dancer ( I now know this isn’t true)
England- I went to London last summer.
Fish- I used to want to be a marine biologist when I grow up.
Galapagos Islands- I have been there
Horror Movies- Best Genre Ever!!!!
Ice Cream- I love it
Jewelry- LOVE IT
Kind- I would like to think I am
L- my name begins with this letter
Monkeys- I LOVE monkeys
Nutrition- I want to major in this in college
Oreo Ice Cream- Probably my favorite food!
Painting- something I really wish I could do (sadly I’m not artistic at all!)
Quaker Steak and Lube- One of my favorite restaurants
River- The River was one of my favorite shows!
Summer- My favorite season
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo- Best book ever!
U have no idea how hard this is!!!!
Virgo- My sign
Wedding Crashers- One of my favorite movies
X- rays- Have never gotten one
Yinz- I’m from Pittsburgh
Zoologist- I also considered majoring in this field
“Now I know my ABCs next time won’t you sing with me”
Now I know I cheated on a few but you have no clue how hard that really is.
I would now like to pass all of these awards on to some very deserving bloggers out there:
- Sally Baking Addiction
- Just Baked
- Food Is my Life
- The Cake Doll
- Bakin’ and Cabbage
- Butter Baking
- Pink Stripes
- Reality Bites Baking
- Honey, You Baked
- Sticky Sunday Baker
Congrats to you all!